Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mary, Did You Know? │ Johnny Hammer

My dear Aunt Martha and I spent the whole afternoon surfing the WEB trying to find something new, and different to share on Endyr's Christmas Village.  Well, Aunt Martha finally suggested that I search for some "Techno Praise" music.  You see, Aunt Martha, having been a professional opera singer all of her life, still keeps tabs on all of the latest musical trends, which is something that I am really loathe to do.  I had never heard of "Techno Praise" but I do trust Aunt Martha's judgment.  I typed in the search term, and dozens of hits popped up.  It did not take long to find this "Techno Praise" version of Mark Lowry's wonderful Christmas gem "Mary, Did You Know?".  Surprisingly, it was just released recently, so it's very, very new.  It is sung by a fresh new singer by the name of Johnny Hammer, and he is sensational.  The power, honesty, innocence, and freshness of Johnny's performance brought tears to both Aunt Martha's, and my eyes.  Johnny also has an amazing angelic presence that makes him so intoxicating to watch.  I predict that this version of "Mary, Did You Know?" will turn out to be a perennial Christmas favorite.  By the way, the group that Johnny belongs to is called Technopraise.  Please join Aunt Martha and I in watching this amazing video by clicking on the widget below.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Endyr's Christmas Village, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment