Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Christmas Shoes │ The Greatest Gift


In this edition of Endyr's Christmas Village I am featuring a remarkable video called "The Christmas Shoes".  What can I say about "The Christmas Shoes" without sounding banal or trite?  It is very moving, and fills the soul with deep sentiment.  "The Christmas Shoes" is the perfect Christmas story.  My Dear Aunt Martha and I found it on the internet this past Christmas, and we could not stop crying after watching it, and we watched it over, and over again.  The Christian musical group Newsong originally released it in 2000, and since then it has grown in popularity to become a  perennial favorite for the holidays.  There are many video versions of "The Christmas Shoes", but this one is the best by far.  The soundtrack contains the original Newsong version of "The Christmas Shoes".  The Christmas Shoes   My Dear Aunt Martha and I felt that with the way things are going in the world, we all need something to pick us up and remind us that the greatest gift of all, is the gift of sharing.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Endyr's Christmas Village, wherever you may be. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment